The purpose of Oaklands Community Association Land Use Committee (CALUC) is to:
- Facilitate dialogue between land use applicants and the community to identify issues (both positive and negative) regarding land use applications.
- Be knowledgeable about the Neighbourhood and Precinct Plan(s). Oaklands CALUC may also wish to comment on the interpretation of the relevancy of the policies and whether development applications fit with the spirit and intent of the Neighbourhood Plan.
- Communicate to everyone involved regarding:
- issues identified with development applications
- the adequacy of the community consultation.
- Inform and be involved in the updating of Neighbourhood Plans and other land use issues as referred by Council.
- Click here to read the Oaklands Land Use Committee Terms of Reference
Land Use Committee meetings are typically held on the last Tuesday of every month, 6:30 to 8 pm, at the Oaklands Neighbourhood House located at 2629 Victor Street. Please check back to this web page for updates regarding the next meeting.
December 1, 2015 | Minutes
February 8, 2016 | Minutes
April 4, 2016 | Minutes
April 26, 2016 | Minutes
May 31, 2016 | Minutes
June 28, 2016 | Minutes
July 26, 2016 - no meeting
August 30, 2016 - no meeting
September 27, 2016 | Minutes
November 29, 2016 | Minutes
February 28, 2017 | Minutes
March 20, 2017 | Minutes
City of Victoria policy documents