General Registration Information:
• Registration can be done by phone with a credit card by calling us at 250-370-9101. Or visit Oaklands Community Centre with debit or cash at 1-2827 Belmont Ave.
• Registration is on a first come, first serve basis and requires immediate payment.
• Minimum numbers - if the class does not meet minimum registrant numbers to fairly pay the instructor for their time, we will call registrants two business days prior to class start and offer a full refund or future credit.
• We accept cash, debit, VISA or Master Card.
• All fees must be paid in full at the time of registration.
• Registrants eligible for L.I.F.E. Program subsidy must be authorized through Crystal Pool prior to program registration.
• Any youth (aged 15+), adult and senior programs will be charged 5% GST on top of listed price.
• If after attending the first class you decide a program is not right for you, the Association will be happy to issue a pro-rated refund. This request must be made before the second class.
• For programs that are only a day in length, refunds will only be issued for withdrawals made three business days in advance of the course date.
• Refunds will generally not be issued for any program that a participant withdraws from after the second class. Special circumstances may be considered and may require a note from a medical professional.